When used regularly, this honing steel will keep your kitchen knives performing at peak sharpness by realigning the blade's edge. It is crafted by Lamson & Goodnow, the oldest cutlery maker in America, using techniques handed down by the company's original bladesmiths, many of whom hailed from the famed knife-making city of Solingen, Germany.
- Maintains the razor-sharp edge of most knife blades between sharpenings; do not use on serrated or scalloped blades.
- Crafted from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany.
- Resin-infused PakkaWood handle is water resistant.
- 10" rod, 5" handle; 6.5 oz.
- Made in USA by Lamson & Goodnow, a Massachusetts company that has produced fine kitchen tools since 1837.