Lamson Carving Fork
Carving ForkInternet Only
This carving fork is crafted by Lamson & Goodnow, the oldest cutlery maker in America, using techniques handed down by the company's original bladesmiths, many of whom hailed from the famed knife-making city of Solingen, Germany. When paired with the Lamson carving knife, it makes an impressive tool for slicing meats and roasts at the table.
- Tines hold meat in place for steady carving and slicing.
- Precision forged from a single piece of the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany.
- Resin-infused PakkaWood handle, triple-riveted to the fork, is heat and water-resistant.
- 7" tines, 5" handle; 5.5 oz.
- Made in USA by Lamson & Goodnow, a Massachusetts company that has produced fine kitchen tools since 1837.
- Hand wash.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.