Lamson Carving Fork
This carving fork is crafted by Lamson & Goodnow, the oldest cutlery maker in America, using techniques handed down by the company's original bladesmiths, many of whom hailed from the famed knife-making city of Solingen, Germany. When paired with the Lamson carving knife, it makes an impressive tool for slicing meats and roasts at the table.
- Tines hold meat in place for steady carving and slicing.
- Precision forged from a single piece of the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany.
- Resin-infused PakkaWood handle, triple-riveted to the fork, is heat and water-resistant.
- 7" tines, 5" handle; 5.5 oz.
- Made in USA by Lamson & Goodnow, a Massachusetts company that has produced fine kitchen tools since 1837.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.