Lamson Bread Knife
- Online Only
This knife is crafted by Lamson & Goodnow, the oldest cutlery maker in America, using techniques handed down by the company's original bladesmiths, many of whom hailed from the famed knife-making city of Solingen, Germany. Featuring a classic German shape and high-carbon stainless-steel blade, each knife is hand assembled and finished for optimal performance. The serrated edge of this bread knife makes a clean slice through crusty breads while protecting the soft interior. It's also perfect for cutting larger fruits like cantaloupe, pineapple or watermelon.
- Full-tang blade composed of the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany.
- Precision forged from a single piece of steel.
- Convex-ground blade is polished, hand-edged and honed, ensuring optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Resin-infused PakkaWood handle, triple-riveted to the blade, is heat- and water-resistant.
- 8" blade; 5" handle; 4.75 oz.
- Made in USA by Lamson & Goodnow, a Massachusetts company that has produced fine kitchen tools since 1837.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade or consult a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.