- Online Only
This natural lambswool mitt is a powerful household cleaning tool, trapping dust with its luxuriously soft fibers while allowing you to reach into crevices and corners with deft control. It's from a family company that specializes in making quality lambswool cleaning products on their sheep farm in Wisconsin.
- Thousands of super-soft lambswool fibers naturally attract and hold dust like a magnet for effective cleaning.
- Gentle on the most delicate surfaces.
- Thoughtfully designed with an oversized thumb for better control when handling fragile objects.
- 100% lambswool fibers with elastic cuff.
- 10" long, 8" wide.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Shake to remove dust.
- If wool becomes excessively soiled, hand-wash in cool water with mild dishwashing liquid soap. Air-dry only.
- If wool becomes matted, comb and fluff with a pet brush.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
Also in this Collection
Lambswool Floor Duster
- Online Only