Lambswool Floor Duster
- Online Only
This natural lambswool dust mop makes easy work of sweeping hard floors with its generous size and luxuriously soft, dust-grabbing fibers. It's from a family company that specializes in making quality lambswool cleaning products on their sheep farm in Wisconsin.
- Thousands of super-soft lambswool fibers naturally attract and hold dust like a magnet for effective cleaning.
- Gentle on the finest floor surfaces.
- Extra-wide sweep covers large surfaces in one pass.
- Mop head removes for easy cleaning.
- 100% lambswool fibers.
- Metal pole with durable powder-coat finish.
- 54" long.
- Mop head: 22" x 8" x 3" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Shake to remove dust.
- If wool becomes excessively soiled, hand-wash in cool water with mild dishwashing liquid soap. After washing, immediately replace mop head on frame for air-drying.
- If wool becomes matted, comb and fluff with a pet brush.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
- Online Only