The design of these steak knives was inspired by a shepherd's tool first manufactured in the French village of Laguiole in the 19th century. Resembling original models that were made to fold and fit in a pocket, our knives are crafted by the Dubost family of thicker, heavier-gauge stainless steel than other Laguiole cutlery and flatware on the market. Each is hand polished and finished for a difference in quality you can really see and feel in the hand.
- Set includes four steak knives and a wooden storage case.
- High-quality, heavy-gauge stainless steel provides superior durability and stain resistance and pleasing heft.
- Slightly curved blade with serrated edge cuts easily through meat.
- Bolsters are decorated with a tiny bee, a symbol of France's Laguiole region.
- Handles of molded resin or polished stainless steel with three visible brass rivets.
- Individually polished and finished by hand.
- Knives coordinate with our Laguiole flatware.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.