Laguiole Jean Dubost Steak Knife Set
The design of these steak knives was inspired by a shepherd's tool first manufactured in the French village of Laguiole in the 19th century. Resembling original models that were made to fold and fit in a pocket, our knives are crafted by the Dubost family of thicker, heavier-gauge stainless steel than other Laguiole cutlery and flatware on the market. Each is hand polished and finished for a difference in quality you can really see and feel in the hand.
- Set includes four steak knives and a wooden storage case.
- High-quality, heavy-gauge stainless steel provides superior durability and stain resistance and pleasing heft.
- Slightly curved blade with serrated edge cuts easily through meat.
- Bolsters are decorated with a tiny bee, a symbol of France's Laguiole region.
- Handles of molded resin with three stainless-steel rivets.
- Individually polished and finished by hand.
- Knives coordinate with our Laguiole flatware.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/4" blade.
- 9" long overall.
- Made in France.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.