Dubost Laguiole Steak Knife Set
The design of these steak knives was inspired by a shepherd's tool first manufactured in the French village of Laguiole in the 19th century. Resembling original models that were made to fold and fit in a pocket, our knives are crafted by the Dubost family of thicker, heavier-gauge stainless steel than other Laguiole cutlery and flatware on the market. Each is hand polished and finished for a difference in quality you can really see and feel in the hand.
- Set includes four steak knives and a wooden storage case.
- High-quality, heavy-gauge stainless steel provides superior durability and stain resistance and pleasing heft.
- Slightly curved blade with serrated edge cuts easily through meat.
- Bolsters are decorated with a tiny bee, a symbol of France's Laguiole region.
- Handles of molded resin or polished stainless steel with three visible brass rivets.
- Individually polished and finished by hand.
- Knives coordinate with our Laguiole flatware.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/4" blade.
- 9" long overall.
- Made in France.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.