Laguiole En Aubrac Stamped Mixed Handles 4-Piece Steak Knife Set
- Online Only
A perfect gift for the steak lover, this boxed set of steak knives is made in France’s legendary Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted cutlery. Each of these steak knives is the work of a single master cutler whose craft begins with shaping the handle and concludes with fitting the blade. The handles are hand carved from four different woods, each with its own distinct beauty.
- Set includes four handmade steak knives and a wooden storage case.
- Blades are made from ultrastrong Swedish Sandvik steel.
- Each knife features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolster.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine is the signature of the craftsman who made the knife.
- Each handle is made of a different wood: oak, rosewood, violet wood and wenge.
- Made in France’s Laguiole region, each set includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 3 oz. each.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash; dry thoroughly.
- Oil handles with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.