In the heart of the French countryside, the Dubost family has been creating fine cutlery for four generations. The design of these steak knives was inspired by a shepherd’s tool first manufactured in the village of Laguiole in the 19th century. Arriving in a wooden storage box, the set makes a superb gift.
- Set includes four steak knives and a wooden storage case.
- Slightly curved knives feature the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolsters.
- Blades are polished rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Triple-riveted full tangs for durability and balance.
- Handles are mirror-polished stainless steel.
- 4 1/2" blade; 4 3/4"-long handle.
- Made in France.