Laguiole Stainless-Steel Serveware
- Online Only
Inspired by the design of pocket knives used by French shepherds 200 years ago, this gleaming stainless-steel serving set has slim, curved lines that complement our Laguiole flatware. The fork and spoon are crafted in France of thicker, heavier-gauge stainless steel than other Laguiole flatware on the market. Each piece is hand finished for a difference in quality you can really see and feel.
- High-quality, heavy-gauge stainless-steel blade provides superior durability and stain resistance and pleasing heft.
- Handles of polished stainless steel with three visible brass rivets.
- Individually hand finished.
- Bolsters are decorated with the Laguiole bee, a symbol of the region.
- Set coordinates with our Laguiole Stainless-Steel Flatware.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" long.
- Made in France.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.