Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Laguiole Stainless-Steel Serveware
- Online Only
Inspired by the design of pocket knives used by French shepherds 200 years ago, this gleaming stainless-steel serving set has slim, curved lines that complement our Laguiole flatware. The fork and spoon are crafted in France of thicker, heavier-gauge stainless steel than other Laguiole flatware on the market. Each piece is hand finished for a difference in quality you can really see and feel.
- High-quality, heavy-gauge stainless-steel blade provides superior durability and stain resistance and pleasing heft.
- Handles of polished stainless steel with three visible brass rivets.
- Individually hand finished.
- Bolsters are decorated with the Laguiole bee, a symbol of the region.
- Set coordinates with our Laguiole Stainless-Steel Flatware.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" long.
- Made in France.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.