Laguiole Serving Set
Inspired by the design of pocket knives used by French shepherds 200 years ago, these handsome stainless-steel and resin serving fork and spoon have slim, curved lines that complement our Laguiole flatware. Crafted in France of thicker, heavier-gauge stainless steel than other Laguiole flatware on the market, each piece is hand finished for a difference in quality you can really see and feel.
- High-quality, heavy-gauge stainless steel provides superior durability and stain resistance and pleasing heft.
- Handles of molded resin with three visible brass rivets.
- Individually polished and finished by hand.
- Bolsters are decorated with the Laguiole bee, a symbol of the region.
- Set coordinates with our other Laguiole flatware and cutlery.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" long.
- Made in France.
Next Day Delivery