Laguiole Jean Dubost Olive Wood Cheese Knives, Set of 3
- Online Only
Whether you’re hosting a wine-and-cheese party or serving a traditional cheese course, these finely crafted French tools provide expert assistance and perfect service. Inspired by the design of pocket knives used by French shepherds two centuries ago, the pieces are made of thicker, heavier-gauge stainless steel than other Laguiole cutlery and flatware on the market. Each knife is hand polished and finished for a difference in quality you can really see and feel.
- Three-piece set includes a cheese knife, cheese fork and cheese spreader.
- High-quality, heavy-gauge stainless-steel blades provide superior durability and stain resistance and pleasing heft.
- Hand-shaped olivewood handles.
- Individually finished and polished by hand.
- Features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolsters.
- Packaged in a signature wooden storage case.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Knife: 5 1/2" blade, 4 3/4"-long handle.
- Spreader: 2" blade, 3 1/2"-long handle.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash; dry thoroughly.
- Oil handles with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.