In the heart of the French countryside, the Dubost family has been creating fine flatware for four generations. The design of these steak knives was inspired by a shepherd’s tool first manufactured in the village of Laguiole in the 19th century.
- Set includes four 4 1/4” steak knives and a wooden storage case.
- Slightly curved knives feature the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolster.
- Crafted from polished rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Triple-riveted full tangs for durability and balance.
- Handles are made of olive wood.
- Made in France.