Laguiole Olive Wood 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set
Whether you’re hosting a wine-and-cheese party or serving a traditional cheese course, these finely crafted French knives provide expert assistance and perfect service. Inspired by the design of pocketknives used by French shepherds 200 years ago, each knife handle bears the hallmark of a bee, the symbol of the knives of the Laguiole region of France.
- Three-piece set includes a cheese knife, cheese cleaver and cheese spreader.
- Polished stainless-steel blades.
- Hand-shaped olivewood handles.
- Features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolsters.
- Packaged in a signature wooden storage case.
- Knife: 5 1/2" blade, 4 3/4"-long handle.
- Spreader: 2" blade, 3 1/2"-long handle.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash; dry thoroughly.
- Oil handles with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.