Laguiole Jean Dubost Olivewood Carving Set
In the heart of the French countryside, the Dubost family has been creating fine cutlery for four generations. The design of this carving set was inspired by a shepherd's tool first manufactured in the village of Laguiole in the 19th century. Arriving in a wooden storage box, the set makes an elegant choice for entertaining and a superb gift.
- Set includes carving knife, fork and wooden storage case.
- Blades are polished rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Handles are hand shaped from olivewood.
- Features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolsters.
- Knife: 3 3/4" blade, 4 1/2"-long handle.
- Fork: 10 1/2" long.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Oil handles with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.