Dubost Laguiole Olive Wood Carving Set
- Online Only
In the heart of the French countryside, the Dubost family has been creating fine cutlery for four generations. The design of this carving set was inspired by a shepherd’s tool first manufactured in the village of Laguiole in the 19th century. Arriving in a wooden storage box, the set makes an elegant choice for entertaining and a superb gift.
- Set includes carving knife, fork and wooden storage case.
- Blades are polished rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Handles are hand shaped from olivewood.
- Features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolsters.
- Knife: 3 3/4" blade, 4 1/2"-long handle.
- Fork: 10 1/2" long.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Oil handles with food-safe mineral oil as needed.