In the heart of the French countryside, the Dubost family has been creating fine cutlery for four generations. The design of this bread knife was inspired by a shepherd’s tool first manufactured in the village of Laguiole in the 19th century. Arriving in a wooden storage box, the knife makes a superb gift.
- Serrated blade ideal for slicing breads and cutting delicate cakes and pastries.
- Blade is polished rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Triple-riveted full tang for durability and balance.
- Handle is hand shaped from olivewood.
- Features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolster.
- Packaged in a signature wooden storage case.
- 7 1/2" blade; 4 3/4"-long handle.
- Made in France.