Dubost Laguiole Olive Wood Bread Knife
- Online Only
In the heart of the French countryside, the Dubost family has been creating fine cutlery for four generations. The design of this bread knife was inspired by a shepherd’s tool first manufactured in the village of Laguiole in the 19th century. Arriving in a wooden storage box, the knife makes a superb gift.
- Serrated blade ideal for slicing breads and cutting delicate cakes and pastries.
- Blade is polished rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Triple-riveted full tang for durability and balance.
- Handle is hand shaped from olivewood.
- Features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolster.
- Packaged in a signature wooden storage case.
- 7 1/2" blade; 4 3/4"-long handle.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.