Laguiole Olive Wood Bread Knife
Bread KnifeInternet Only
In the heart of the French countryside, the Dubost family has been creating fine cutlery for four generations. The design of this bread knife was inspired by a shepherd’s tool first manufactured in the village of Laguiole in the 19th century. Arriving in a wooden storage box, the knife makes a superb gift.
- Serrated blade ideal for slicing breads and cutting delicate cakes and pastries.
- Blade is polished rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Triple-riveted full tang for durability and balance.
- Handle is hand shaped from olivewood.
- Features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolster.
- Packaged in a signature wooden storage case.
- 7 1/2" blade; 4 3/4"-long handle.
- Made in France.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.