These limited-edition steak knives celebrates an American icon, San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge, built in 1937. From France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives, each of these steak knives are the work of a single master cutler and includes steel purchased from the Golden Gate Bridge Highway & Transportation District. Arriving in a signature wooden storage case with a bridge blueprint, the piece makes an exceptional gift and collector's item.
- Set of four steak knives.
- Handcrafted from stainless steel with a stylized bee made from steel used in the construction of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the knife.
- Blades are forged from ultrastrong Swedish Sandvik steel.
- Packaged in a signature Golden Gate Bridge wooden storage case and includes a bridge blueprint.
- Comes with a certificate authenticating that the set is crafted in France's Laguiole region.