Laguiole En Aubrac Golden Gate Bridge Folding Knife
- Online Only
This limited-edition folding knife celebrates an American icon, San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge, built in 1937. Made in the Laguiole region of France, the knife is the work of a single master cutler and includes steel purchased from the Golden Gate Bridge Highway & Transportation District. Arriving in a signature storage tube with a bridge blueprint, the piece makes an exceptional gift and collector's item.
- Handcrafted from stainless steel with a stylized bee made from steel used in the construction of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Handle cutout design recalls the shape of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Blades are forged from ultrastrong Swedish Sandvik steel.
- Packaged in a signature Golden Gate Bridge storage tube and includes a bridge blueprint.
- 3 1/2" blade, closed, 4 3/4”; when folded; 3.75 oz.
- Made in France's Laguiole region, the set includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Use & Care
- Wipe blade clean; do not wash folding knives in water.
- Regularly lubricate the locking notch.
- Sharpen using a natural grindstone.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.