Laguiole En Aubrac Golden Gate Bridge Folding Knife
- Online Only
This limited-edition folding knife celebrates an American icon, San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge, built in 1937. Made in the Laguiole region of France, the knife is the work of a single master cutler and includes steel purchased from the Golden Gate Bridge Highway & Transportation District. Arriving in a signature storage tube with a bridge blueprint, the piece makes an exceptional gift and collector's item.
- Handcrafted from stainless steel with a stylized bee made from steel used in the construction of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Handle cutout design recalls the shape of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Blades are forged from ultrastrong Swedish Sandvik steel.
- Packaged in a signature Golden Gate Bridge storage tube and includes a bridge blueprint.
- 3 1/2" blade, closed, 4 3/4”; when folded; 3.75 oz.
- Made in France's Laguiole region, the set includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Use & Care
- Wipe blade clean; do not wash folding knives in water.
- Regularly lubricate the locking notch.
- Sharpen using a natural grindstone.