In the heart of the French countryside, the Dubost family has been creating fine cutlery for four generations. The design of this flatware was inspired by a shepherd’s tool first manufactured in the village of Laguiole in the 19th century. Crafted of thicker, heavier-gauge stainless steel than other Laguiole flatware on the market, each piece is hand polished and finished for a difference in quality you can really see and feel.
- Five-piece place setting includes a salad fork, dinner fork, dinner knife, soup spoon and teaspoon.
- Twenty-piece flatware set includes four 5-piece place settings.
- High-quality, heavy-gauge stainless-steel implements provide superior durability and stain resistance and pleasing heft.
- Handles of molded resin or polished stainless steel with three visible rivets.
- Individually polished and finished by hand.
- Knife bolster is decorated with the signature Laguiole bee.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.