Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Laguiole Flatware Set
In the heart of the French countryside, the Dubost family has been creating fine cutlery for four generations. The design of this flatware was inspired by a shepherd’s tool first manufactured in the village of Laguiole in the 19th century. Crafted of thicker, heavier-gauge stainless steel than other Laguiole flatware on the market, each piece is hand polished and finished for a difference in quality you can really see and feel.
- Five-piece place setting includes a salad fork, dinner fork, dinner knife, soup spoon and teaspoon.
- Twenty-piece flatware set includes four 5-piece place settings.
- High-quality, heavy-gauge stainless-steel implements provide superior durability and stain resistance and pleasing heft.
- Handles of molded resin or polished stainless steel with three visible rivets.
- Individually polished and finished by hand.
- Knife bolster is decorated with the signature Laguiole bee.
- Hand-washing recommended.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
Five-Piece Place Setting includes:
- 8 1/2" dinner fork
- 6 1/2" salad fork
- 9" dinner knife
- 8" soup spoon
- 6 1/4" teaspoon
20-Piece Flatware Set includes:
- Four 5-piece place settings
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
You May Also Like
Luxe Wooden Flatware Chest