Laguiole Flatware Set
In the heart of the French countryside, the Dubost family has been creating fine cutlery for four generations. The design of this flatware was inspired by a shepherd’s tool first manufactured in the village of Laguiole in the 19th century. Crafted of thicker, heavier-gauge stainless steel than other Laguiole flatware on the market, each piece is hand polished and finished for a difference in quality you can really see and feel.
- Five-piece place setting includes a salad fork, dinner fork, dinner knife, soup spoon and teaspoon.
- Twenty-piece flatware set includes four 5-piece place settings.
- High-quality, heavy-gauge stainless-steel implements provide superior durability and stain resistance and pleasing heft.
- Handles of molded resin or polished stainless steel with three visible rivets.
- Individually polished and finished by hand.
- Knife bolster is decorated with the signature Laguiole bee.
- Hand-washing recommended.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
Five-Piece Place Setting includes:
- 8 1/2" dinner fork
- 6 1/2" salad fork
- 9" dinner knife
- 8" soup spoon
- 6 1/4" teaspoon
20-Piece Flatware Set includes:
- Four 5-piece place settings
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.