Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, San Francisco Bridge
This limited-edition corkscrew celebrates an American icon, San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge, built in 1937. Made in the Laguiole region of France, the wine opener is the work of a single master cutler and includes steel purchased from the Golden Gate Bridge Highway & Transportation District, making for an extraordinary gift.
- Handcrafted from stainless steel with a stylized bee made from steel used in the construction of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Handle cutout design recalls the shape of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Ultrastrong, durable Sandvik stainless steel is used to forge the corkscrew and foil cutter.
- In addition to the corkscrew, the wine opener includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- 4 3/4" long when folded; 4.8 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean, as needed.
Next Day Delivery