Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew, San Francisco Bridge
- Online Only
This limited-edition corkscrew celebrates an American icon, San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge, built in 1937. Made in the Laguiole region of France, the wine opener is the work of a single master cutler and includes steel purchased from the Golden Gate Bridge Highway & Transportation District, making for an extraordinary gift.
- Handcrafted from stainless steel with a stylized bee made from steel used in the construction of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Handle cutout design recalls the shape of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Ultrastrong, durable Sandvik stainless steel is used to forge the corkscrew and foil cutter.
- In addition to the corkscrew, the wine opener includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- 4 3/4" long when folded; 4.8 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean, as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.