Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Amourette
- Online Only
From France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives, this folding corkscrew is the work of a single master cutler whose craft begins with shaping the wood handle and concludes with fitting the stainless-steel implements. Packaged in an attractive storage box, the opener makes an extraordinary gift.
- Ultrastrong, durable Sandvik stainless steel is used to forge the corkscrew and foil cutter.
- The contoured handle is made from amourette, a prized exotic wood from South America, also known as snake wood for its distinctive grain markings.
- Includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- 4 3/4" long when folded; 4.8 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean, as needed.
Next Day Delivery