Laguiole en Aubrac Steak Knife Sets
From France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives, each of these steak knives is the work of a single master cutler whose craft begins with shaping the handle and concludes with fitting the blade. Handles are available in your choice of juniper wood, wild boar, ebony and ivory, black paperstone, solid buffalo horn or horn crust, making this a showpiece set ideal for entertaining.
- Set includes four steak knives and a wooden storage case.
- Blades are forged from ultrastrong Swedish Sandvik steel.
- Features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolsters.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the knife.
- Juniper set: Handles are made from juniper wood distinguished by beautiful grain markings; 3 oz.
- Wild Boar set: Handles are handcrafted from dense, dark ebony wood embellished with an inlay image of a wild boar; 3 oz.
- Ebony and Ivory set: The contoured handles are handcrafted from ebony wood and fossilized ivory mammoth tusks; 3 oz.
- Paperstone set: Titanium-coated steel blades. Handles are handcrafted from black paperstone, a nonporous material made from 100% recycled paper. Dishwasher safe; 1.75 oz.
- Solid Horn set: Handles are handcrafted from solid buffalo horn for smoothness; 3 oz.
- Mixed Horn Crust set: Handles are handcrafted from the exterior horn of buffalo, ram from Scotland and ram from Asia, revealing subtleties in texture and rich color variations; 3.25 oz.
- 4 1/2"-long blade: 4 3/4"-long handle.
- Made in France's Laguiole region, each set includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash blade with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.