Laguiole en Aubrac Steak Knife Sets
From France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives, each of these steak knives is the work of a single master cutler whose craft begins with shaping the handle and concludes with fitting the blade. Handles are available in your choice of juniper wood, wild boar, ebony and ivory, black paperstone, solid buffalo horn or horn crust, making this a showpiece set ideal for entertaining.
- Set includes four steak knives and a wooden storage case.
- Blades are forged from ultrastrong Swedish Sandvik steel.
- Features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolsters.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the knife.
- Juniper set: Handles are made from juniper wood distinguished by beautiful grain markings; 3 oz.
- Wild Boar set: Handles are handcrafted from dense, dark ebony wood embellished with an inlay image of a wild boar; 3 oz.
- Ebony and Ivory set: The contoured handles are handcrafted from ebony wood and fossilized ivory mammoth tusks; 3 oz.
- Paperstone set: Titanium-coated steel blades. Handles are handcrafted from black paperstone, a nonporous material made from 100% recycled paper. Dishwasher safe; 1.75 oz.
- Solid Horn set: Handles are handcrafted from solid buffalo horn for smoothness; 3 oz.
- Mixed Horn Crust set: Handles are handcrafted from the exterior horn of buffalo, ram from Scotland and ram from Asia, revealing subtleties in texture and rich color variations; 3.25 oz.
- 4 1/2"-long blade: 4 3/4"-long handle.
- Made in France's Laguiole region, each set includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash blade with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.