Laguiole En Aubrac BBQ Tool Set
- Online Only
This grill tool set is handmade in southwestern France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives since the 19th century. Each tool is the work of a single master cutler, from the smooth shaped wood handle to the forged-steel implement to the legendary bee hallmark. An extraordinary gift for dedicated grill masters, the set comes with a leather case for safekeeping and transport.
- Set of four tools includes tongs, spatula, fork and knife in a branded leather carrying case.
- Utensils are forged from ultrastrong Swedish Sandvik steel.
- Features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolsters.
- Solid wood handles stay cool to the touch.
- Made in France's Laguiole region, the set includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Tools: 15 1/2" to 19" long.
- Case: 18" x 19 1/2" unfolded, 19" x 6" folded.
- Tools Handmade in France.
- Leather case made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash; dry thoroughly.
- Oil handles with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Spot clean with damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.