Laguiole En Aubrac BBQ Tool Set
This grill tool set is handmade in southwestern France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives since the 19th century. Each tool is the work of a single master cutler, from the smooth shaped wood handle to the forged-steel implement to the legendary bee hallmark. An extraordinary gift for dedicated grill masters, the set comes with a leather case for safekeeping and transport.
- Set of four tools includes tongs, spatula, fork and knife in a branded leather carrying case.
- Utensils are forged from ultrastrong Swedish Sandvik steel.
- Features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolsters.
- Solid wood handles stay cool to the touch.
- Made in France's Laguiole region, the set includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Tools: 15 1/2" to 19" long.
- Case: 18" x 19 1/2" unfolded, 19" x 6" folded.
- Tools Handmade in France.
- Leather case made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash; dry thoroughly.
- Oil handles with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Spot clean with damp cloth.