Laguiole En Aubrac BBQ Tool Set
This grill tool set is handmade in southwestern France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives since the 19th century. Each tool is the work of a single master cutler, from the smooth shaped wood handle to the forged-steel implement to the legendary bee hallmark. An extraordinary gift for dedicated grill masters, the set comes with a leather case for safekeeping and transport.
- Set of four tools includes tongs, spatula, fork and knife in a branded leather carrying case.
- Utensils are forged from ultrastrong Swedish Sandvik steel.
- Features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolsters.
- Solid wood handles stay cool to the touch.
- Made in France's Laguiole region, the set includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Tools: 15 1/2" to 19" long.
- Case: 18" x 19 1/2" unfolded, 19" x 6" folded.
- Tools Handmade in France.
- Leather case made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash; dry thoroughly.
- Oil handles with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Spot clean with damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.