From France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives, each of these multi-purpose folding knives is the work of a single master cutler whose craft begins with shaping the wood and concludes with fitting the blade. The contoured handle is handcrafted from dense, dark ebony wood and fossilized ivory mammoth tusks.
- With its folding blade and elegant style, this French-made knife is perfect for picnics, day trips and camping.
- The blade is forged from ultrastrong Sandvick steel.
- The handle is handcrafted from dense, dark ebony wood and fossilized ivory.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the knife.
- Includes an attractive storage box.
- Made in France.