Laguiole Cheese Knives
Whether you’re hosting a wine-and-cheese party or serving a traditional cheese course, these finely crafted French tools provide expert assistance and perfect service. Their classic design was inspired by a shepherd's tool first produced in the French village of Laguiole in the 19th century. Made of thicker, heavier-gauge stainless steel than other Laguiole cutlery and flatware on the market, each is hand polished and finished for a difference in quality you can really see and feel.
- Three-piece set includes a cheese knife, cheese fork and cheese spreader.
- High-quality, heavy-gauge stainless steel blades provide superior durability and stain resistance and pleasing heft.
- Individually finished and polished by hand.
- Handles of molded resin with three visible rivets.
- Bolsters are decorated a bee, a symbol of the Laguiole region.
- Packaged in a signature wooden storage case.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
Knife: 5 1/2" blade, 4 3/4"-long handle.
Fork: 4"-long tines, 4 3/4"-long handle.
Spreader: 2" blade, 3 1/2"-long handle.
Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.