Heighten the drama of any special occasion by slicing open a celebratory bottle of sparkling wine with this heirloom-quality champagne saber. Each saber is made by a single master cutler in France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives.
- This saber is the work of a single master cutler whose craft begins with shaping the horn and concludes with fitting the blade.
- The blade is made of ultrastrong, corrosion-resistant Sandvick stainless steel.
- Finely grained, water-resistant Zebu horn handle provides a sure grip.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- Includes an attractive storage box.
- Made in France.