Laguiole en Aubrac Cheese Knives, Set of 3
Whether you’re hosting a wine-and-cheese party or serving a traditional cheese course, these finely crafted French knives provide expert assistance and perfect service. From France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives, each set of these cheese knives is the work of a single master cutler whose craft begins with shaping the handle and concludes with fitting the blade.
- The three-piece sets include a cheese knife, cheese cleaver and cheese spreader packaged in a signature wooden storage case.
- Blades are forged from ultrastrong Sandvik steel.
- Features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolsters.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the knife.
- Juniper set: Handles are handcrafted from intricately grained juniper wood.
- Turquoise set: Handles are handcrafted from reconstituted turquoise stone from Thailand.
- Ebony set: Handles are handcrafted from dense, dark ebony wood embellished with an inlay image of a wild boar.
- Solid Horn set: Handles are handcrafted from solid buffalo horn for smoothness.
- Made in France's Laguiole region, the set includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash blade with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery