LaCourte Upright Desk
Stately and statuesque, our fall-front desk reprises the elegance of 1940s French furnishings. Choose from warm mahogany or painted white exterior finishes.
- Flanked by smooth pilasters that taper to brass-capped feet.
- Hinged front opens to reveal six cubbies, two drawers and a shelved center compartment with wire management and space for a 22" monitor.
- Side and center cubby shelves are removable; side shelves are adjustable.
- Ebony desk features antiqued solid brass square drop pulls and key lock; white desk features solid brass hardware with a polished-nickel finish.
- Pull-down work surface is inset with a black leather blotter.
- Lower cabinet with fixed shelving keeps supplies within reach.
- Framed in solid wood and wrapped in Philippine mahogany veneer.
- Cabinet interiors are hand-finished with a warm, mahogany stain.
- Fully assembled.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 44 1/2" x 19" x 52" high.
- Drop-down desk: 40 1/2" x 23 1/2" x 30" high.
- Blotter: 38 1/2" x 19 1/2".
- Side cubbies: 7 1/2" x 15" x 71/2" high each.
- Pencil drawers: 7 1/2" x 3 1/2" high.
- Center cubby: 23" x 15" x 15 1/2" high; top section; 23" x 15" x 31/2" high; bottom section: 23" x 15"x 3 2/4" high.
- Leg height: 12 3/4".
- Made in the Philippines.
- Use & Care
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth.
- Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.