La Maison du Chocolat Truffles
Chocolat TrufflesFree Shipping Exclusive Internet Only
La Maison du Chocolat, founded by Robert Linxe in 1977, is world renowned for its superlative creations using house-blended chocolates. Hand made at the chocolatier's Paris workshop, this handsomely packaged box of exquisite chocolate truffles is perfect for gift giving.
- Premium chocolate is made from special house blends using carefully selected and roasted cacao beans.
- Dark chocolate truffles contain dark chocolate truffle mousse covered with a thin layer of dark chocolate and lightly dusted with cocoa powder.
- Made in France and shipped fresh weekly to the U.S.
- 1/2 lb. (approx. 30 pieces).
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator; do not freeze. Chocolates keep up to 1 month refrigerated, or 2 weeks at room temperature.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavoring), cream, butter, cocoa paste, invert sugar, cocoa powder.
- Caramel: Milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk solids, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), cream, dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), sugar, butter, alcohol (0.16%), cocoa solids, salt.