La Maison du Chocolat Assorted Pralines
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
The artisans at La Maison du Chocolat handcraft the company’s signature pralines in masterfully nuanced flavors, each subtly unique and all equally decadent. Our deluxe gift box offers an assortment of their decadent milk and dark creations, made at the legendary Paris shop founded in 1977 by master chocolatier Robert Linxe. The chocolates arrive artfully packaged in La Maison du Chocolat's signature brown box with ribbon.
Traviata is dark chocolate with roasted and caramelized almonds.
Pistachio is dark chocolate with roasted almonds and hazelnuts, plus pistachio slivers.
Palmira is milk chocolate with almonds, hazelnuts and grated coconut.
Figaro Noir has roasted almonds and hazelnuts, in dark chocolate.
Figaro Lait has roasted almonds and hazelnuts, in milk chocolate.
Carya is dark chocolate filled with caramelized pecan praline.
- 16 pieces (4.6 oz. total).
- Made in France and shipped fresh weekly to the U.S.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place. They will keep at ambient temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 6 weeks. Do not freeze.
- Dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithin, vanilla natural flavoring), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, barley malt extract, emulsifier: soy lecithin, vanilla natural flavoring), sugar, almonds, hazelnuts, butter, pecan nuts, pistachios, cocoa beans, coconuts, flours (wheat, barley malt, oats), rice, hazelnuts oil, salt, barley malt syrup, natural flavorings (vanilla extract, bitter almond), glucose syrup, color (E140 chlorophyl).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
- Immediate delivery orders will ship within one to two weeks; Valentine's Day delivery orders will ship February 6–8 to arrive by February 10.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.