La Maison du Chocolat Assorted Chocolates
- Online Only
Founded in 1977 in Paris, La Maison du Chocolat is world renowned for its exquisite chocolate creations. Among the shop's most coveted treats are its silken pralines and creamy, delicately flavored ganaches. This gift box offers a sampling of both confections.
- Premium chocolate is made from special house blends using carefully selected and roasted cacao beans.
- Assortment includes various milk and dark chocolates; pralines rich with the flavor of roasted almonds and hazelnuts; and luscious milk and dark chocolate ganaches in subtle flavors including lemon, raspberry, fennel, mint, rum raisin and coffee.
- Chocolates arrive artfully packaged in La Maison du Chocolat's signature brown box with ribbon.
- Made in France and shipped fresh weekly to the U.S.
- 1/2 lb. (approx. 28 pieces).
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator; do not freeze. Chocolates keep up to 1 month refrigerated, or 2 weeks at room temperature.
- Dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavoring), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, barley malt extract, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla extract), cream, sugar, almonds, butter, hazelnuts, almond paste (almonds, sugar, glucose syrup, sorbitol [stabilizer]), invert sugar, fruit pulp, alcohol (0.3%), raisins, rice, citrus fruit extracts and peels, pistachio paste (sugar, almonds, pistachios, coconut oil, soy lecithin [emulsifier]), natural flavors, colors (tartrazine E102, indigotine E132), flours (wheat, barley malt), spices, coffee, glucose syrup, natural flavorings, herbs, plant oils (coconut, palm kernel), oats, salt, wheat malt syrup, baking powder (sodium acid).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.