La Maison du Chocolat Assorted Chocolate Gift Box
- Online Only
Treat your favorite chocolate lover to the absolute finest. Our deluxe gift box offers a selection of decadent handmade chocolates from La Maison du Chocolat, the legendary Paris shop founded in 1977 by master chocolatier Robert Linxe.
- Premium chocolate is made from special house blends using carefully selected and roasted cacao beans.
- Assortment includes a mix of candied orange sticks, chocolate bars and individual chocolate pieces.
- Candied orange sticks are covered in 60% dark chocolate.
- The Monsera bar, mild and rich, is made of 37% milk chocolate.
- The chocolate Orinoco bar, round and floral, is 60% dark chocolate.
- Assorted milk and dark chocolate pieces with praline are flavored with natural ingredients such as lime, crunchy cacao nibs, Bergamot orange, coconut and pistachio nuts.
- Chocolates arrive artfully packaged in La Maison du Chocolat's signature brown box with ribbon.
- Made in France and shipped fresh weekly to the U.S.
- 3/4 lb. (approx. 33 pieces total).
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place. Bars keep up to 2 months; individual pieces up to 3 weeks. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Candied orange sticks: Dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), sugar, orange (20%), glucose syrup.
- Milk chocolate bar: Whole milk powder, cocoa butter, sugar, cocoa paste, brown sugar, barley malt extract, soy lecithin (emulsifier), natural vanilla extract.
- Dark chocolate bar: Cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (emulsifier), natural vanilla extract.
- Praline chocolate: Sugar, cocoa paste, hazelnuts, almonds, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, butter, coconut, pistachio, cocoa beans, citrus fruit extracts (lemon, orange, grapefruit), soy lecithin (emulsifier), natural flavors (vanilla, bergamot), vanillin, colors (tartrazine E102, indigotine E132).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.