Williams-Sonoma Fresh Hot Dogs
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Our irresistible hot dogs are made from 100% beef and a natural casing, a combination that delivers a snappy bite and classic ball-park taste that packaged franks just can’t match. Crafted for a hearty texture and just the right amount of fat, they’re handmade by the master butchers at Pat LaFrieda Meats.
- Created by Pat LaFrieda Meats, a third-generation butcher that supplies meat to many of New York’s top restaurants.
- Made from all natural beef, raised humanely on small family farms.
- Coarsely ground and blended for the perfect balance of fat and flavor.
- Free of antibiotics and hormones.
- 3 lb. total; approx. 18 links.
- Shipped fresh.
- Product of USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The hot dogs were shipped fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt refrigerate the hot dogs or freeze to enjoy at a later date. They will keep refrigerated up to 2 days, or frozen up to 3 months, unopened. To thaw, remove the hot dogs from the freezer and let thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Beef, water, contains less than 2% of salt, sorbitol, sodium phosphate, natural flavoring, paprika, hydrolyzed corn protein, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrate, lauric arginate, sheep casing.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Williams-Sonoma Red Chili Starter