La Famiglia Antipasti Collection
- Online Only
Lay out the perfect antipasti plate, featuring premium cheese, salami and other Italian delicacies. This collection—highlighting the flavors of southern Italy—is perfect for picnicking, setting out at a party, or just enjoying with a glass of wine. The sampler includes everything you need to assemble an appetizing antipasti platter; just add friends.
Pecorino Filiano: Made solely from the milk of the native Razza Gentile Sheep, the curds are drained in straw baskets, which impart their distinct woven pattern to the finished form of this rustic cheese. Aged for 6–10 months in natural caves, the pecorino is full flavored and robust, nutty and sweet, with a sharp finish. Approx. 1 lb.
Alle-Pia Salami: This collection showcases two of chef Antonio Varia's best varieties of salame, using only prime cuts of fresh, antibiotic-free pork with no added nitrates or nitrites. Alle-Pia Finocchiona is a classic salame, studded with fennel seed, that has a balance of chewy lean and rich fat. 7 oz.
Alle-Pia ‘Nduja is a soft, spreadable salame – combined with sundried tomato, tomato paste, garlic with a slightly fiery kick from a pinch of cayenne pepper. 6 oz.
Mixed Olives: These Italian olives are cured using minimal ingredients to showcase the natural flavors of the Castelvetrano, Taggiasco and white Gaeta olives in this sampler. 10.5 oz.
Sundried Tomatoes: Sweet cherry tomatoes, partially dried until plump, allowing the flavor to concentrate. Marinated in oil and spices, the resulting tomatoes are slightly tart, with notes of garlic, oregano and salt. 8 oz.
Nita Crisp Cracker: Utilizing all natural ingredients, these rustic wheat crackers are a perfect complement to the other components in this collection. 8 oz.
- 3 lb. 8 oz. total (serves 4–6).
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA and Italy.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable crisper or container away from the refrigerator fan. Wrap leftover cheese in parchment paper (plastic wrap is not recommended) and store in the refrigerator for up to 45 days.
- The Finocchiona salame should be stored in the refrigerator, wrapped in its original paper, where it will keep up to 45 days. Stored at room temperature, the salame keeps, uncut, up to 1 week.
- The 'Nduja salame should be refrigerated and will last up to 45 days. We do not recommend freezing the salame.
- The mixed olives will keep for 1 year – unopened, refrigerated or at room temperature. Once opened, the olives can be refrigerated for up to 6 months. We do not recommend freezing the olives.
- The sundried tomatoes will keep up at room temperature to 1 year. Once opened, the tomatoes can be refrigerated for up to 2 months. We do not recommend freezing.
- The crackers will last 3 months, unopened, at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Canestrato di Filiano Pecorino: Sheep's milk, salt, enzymes, rennet.
- Alle-Pia Finocchiona: Pork, sea salt, Chianti wine, dextrose, fennel seeds, black pepper, garlic, dry milk, starter culture.
- Alle-Pia ‘Nduja: Pork, sea salt, red wine, dextrose, dry milk, starter culture), extra virgin olive oil, sundried tomato, tomato paste, garlic, red chile pepper.
- Mixed Olives: Olives, water, salt.
- Sundried Tomatoes: Cherry tomatoes 70%, sunflower seed oil, garlic, oregano, salt.
- Nita Crisp Crackers: Enriched unbleached wheat flour, kosher salt, soybean oil, sesame seeds, sugar, yeast.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
- Online Only