La Cornue CornuFé Stove, Stainless-Steel
From La Cornue, this appliance features the superb workmanship and styling that have distinguished the French company's stoves for nearly a century – but with one significant difference: it's available for shipment without the customary long wait. To accomplish this, each one is assembled using innovative new manufacturing technology, then finished by hand. The professional-style cooktop is configured with five powerful gas burners. Below it, two electric convection ovens feature French side-swing doors; one offers seven functions, including convection and conventional baking/roasting options as well as broiling and defrosting. Proportioned for use with standard 24" deep base cabinets, the stove can be adjusted in height. Four oven racks are included.
- Professional performance and classic style, scaled to suit the home kitchen.
- Three12,000 BTU burners, one 17,500 BTU center burner, one simmer burner adjustable from 600 BTU to 6,000 BTU.
- Two ovens with side-swing doors; one offers seven cooking modes.
- Choose from fittings in satin chrome or satin chrome with polished brass accents.
- 43" x 28 5/8" x 35 13/16" to 36 7/8" high.
- A propane conversion kit is included to convert from natural gas to propane.
- High-Altitude kit required for elevations above 5,000 feet (not included).
White Glove Delivery – with a total charge of $1,300 – is required for this item. Our special service provides scheduled delivery, placement in the desired location within your home, unpacking and inspection with the removal of all packaging materials. Procedures for final assembly and installation, including standard gas and electrical connections, are outlined in the owner's manual. We recommend that you make arrangements for professional installation prior to delivery.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow four to six weeks for delivery.