La Cornue CornuFé 1908 Stove, Blue
Founded in France in 1908, La Cornue is famous for its impeccably styled, high-performance kitchen stoves. The new CornuFé 1908 series pairs La Cornue's patented gas vaulted oven with a professional-style five-burner gas cooktop. Designed to bring the legendary La Cornue quality to home cooks in a standard 36" size, the stove is available for immediate shipment without the customary long wait required for La Cornue's made-to-order ranges.
- Seamless stainless cooktop with five sealed gas burners: one 17,500 BTU center burner, three 12,500 BTU burners and one 6,000 BTU simmer burner.
- La Cornue's signature gas vaulted oven features an exposed electric broiler and 22,000 BTU.
- The unique vaulted oven shape creates natural convection heat that surrounds food with a constant temperature—perfect for roasting.
- Blue enamel finish.
- Choose from three trim options: Brass, Chrome or Copper.
- Each stove is assembled using innovative new manufacturing technology, then finished by hand.
- 36" wide x 27 1/2" deep x 36" high (height adjustable from 35 13/16" to 36 7/8").
- A propane conversion kit is included to convert from natural gas to propane.
- High-Altitude kit required for elevations above 5,000 feet (not included).
- Includes flat oven rack, pastry tray and Mauviel roasting pan with trivet.
- Made in France.
White Glove Delivery – with a total charge of $1,150 – is required for this item. Our special service provides scheduled delivery, placement in the desired location within your home, unpacking and inspection with the removal of all packaging materials. Procedures for final assembly and installation, including standard gas and electrical connections, are outlined in the owner's manual. We recommend that you make arrangements for professional installation prior to delivery.
Please allow up to two weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. With in-home White-Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, inspected and set up, and packaging is removed. Delivery will be made by appointment, within the continental USA only; we'll call to make an appointment. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.