Thick, flavorful, lasting — these qualities best describe the remarkable taste of the Phocea coffee blend. And for that we can thank coffee roasters Todd Carmichael and Jean Philippe Iberti, who founded La Colombe Torrefaction in 1994 with a goal of making “culinary coffee” blends with depth and consistency that would work with, not against, food.
- Phocea is a medium-dark roast, exceptionally dense, raw and full-bodied.
- This blend lends itself to nearly every coffee process — from French press or drip to filtered or espresso.
- The coffee’s exceptional taste is achieved by blending directly sourced and sustainably grown coffee beans from the mountains of Brazil, El Salvador and Ethiopia.
- The premier La Colombe Torrefaction blends have become favorites with coffee aficionados everywhere, as well as with some of the best restaurants in New York.
- Produced in limited quantities.
- 12 oz. bag whole beans.
- Made in USA.