La Colombe Phocea Coffee
Thick, flavorful, lasting — these qualities best describe the remarkable taste of the Phocea coffee blend. And for that we can thank coffee roasters Todd Carmichael and Jean Philippe Iberti, who founded La Colombe Torrefaction in 1994 with a goal of making “culinary coffee” blends with depth and consistency that would work with, not against, food.
- Phocea is a medium-dark roast, exceptionally dense, raw and full-bodied.
- This blend lends itself to nearly every coffee process — from French press or drip to filtered or espresso.
- The coffee’s exceptional taste is achieved by blending directly sourced and sustainably grown coffee beans from the mountains of Brazil, El Salvador and Ethiopia.
- The premier La Colombe Torrefaction blends have become favorites with coffee aficionados everywhere, as well as with some of the best restaurants in New York.
- Produced in limited quantities.
- 12 oz. bag whole beans.
- Made in USA.
- 100% Arabica coffee beans.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.