La Colombe Nizza Coffee
Nizza has a caramel, nutty fragrance, and while it’s primarily used to make espresso, it also works well with all brewing methods. And for that we can thank coffee roasters Todd Carmichael and Jean Philippe Iberti, who founded La Colombe Torrefaction in 1994 with a goal of making “culinary coffee” blends with depth and consistency that would work with, not against, food.
- Nizza is blended and roasted for softness and sweetness; it brews an excellent espresso with a clean, agreeable finish.
- The coffee’s exceptional taste is achieved by blending directly sourced and sustainably grown coffee beans from the mountains of Brazil, El Salvador, Ethiopia and Honduras.
- The premier La Colombe Torrefaction blends have become favorites with coffee aficionados everywhere, as well as with some of the best restaurants in New York.
- Produced in limited quantities.
- 12 oz. bag whole beans.
- Made in USA.
- 100% Arabica coffee beans.